Friday, June 22, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing

Life has been busy lately, running here and there doing this and that. I have been taking cake decorating classes once a week, and that is actually kind of fun! Although I think I am mostly doing it for the opportunity to eat the icing, hee hee hee.

Father's Day was low key. We had the stepdaughter all weekend, and she gave her dad a couple of crafts and a backcountry map book. She also wrote the word "dad" on the card which was kind of special, since it's the first time she's done that.

We're going camping this weekend, and next weekend, and then to visit my parents the weekend after that, so it is going to be a busy month. The puppy is in Level 2 of his obedience classes on Monday nights, so I feel like right now I am just going through the motions to get everywhere we need to be and get everything done that needs doing. It is annoying, and I would much prefer life to settle down and give me a day to relax. Just one day!

No comments: