Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Roughing It

I have to say, as much as I love my boyfriend, having a break this weekend was nice! I was able to catch up on the housework, take my precious puppy for more than a few leisurely walks, spend some time cleaning my car, and just take it easy. Saturday night I also went out for dinner with a girlfriend, that was a lot of fun. I do think that breaks are important, especially when you're at the point of wanting to kill each other. Last night we went out together for ice cream, and it was a lot of fun so thanks for that baby. :)

We are going camping this weekend, leaving Thursday right after work! 4 nights / 5 days of magical campingness, I'm rather excited for that!! It'll be Chevy's first camping trip, he's going to have so much to smell and explore, hehe. We're going with some friends of mine from the Coast, I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Camping wahoo!

I now leave you with another cute picture of one tired out puppy dog:

1 comment:

the girl said...

Seriously. We know you're back from camping now. And your puppy is NOT that tired!