Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sports!

Goddamn Canucks. Deep down I did know they were going to lose to Anaheim, so there was really no surprise, but it was so exciting that they were in the second round. I think overall they put forth a good effort, and I'm excited for next hockey season.

The Boyfriend is going camping with a buddy this weekend, so I get the house all to myself (and the puppy!). I am really looking forward to it, because I have been feeling so overwhelmed by life lately. It seems like my "to do" list just keeps getting longer and longer, and I can't get a grasp on it, and I hate it. I feel like there is no end, and I just feel stressed about it in general. Plus, I'm stressing about money, the lack of which I have no control over, and it is making me very short-tempered and irritable, and is seriously fucking up my sleep schedule. I am hoping to get caught up on everything this weekend, have some serious "me" time, and get myself back into a positive space. Life is so overwhelming sometimes.

In happier notes, is this not the cutest picture ever:


1 comment:

the girl said...

Still waiting....isn't the space positive yet?