Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ash Makes it to the Big Screen

I was informed, no, scratch that, TOLD, that there better be an update by lunchtime. For the record, my life truly isn't that exciting. No *giggles* I'm serious - it isn't! We are thinking we are going to have to get rid of the third cat we recently took off Muffin's parents hands. The cats just aren't getting along and I'm getting sick of the late night meowing and the fact that one of my cats won't use his litterbox all of a sudden, and the new cat is using the bedroom plant (gross) so I think she will have to go.

And, yes, I am aware it is Valentine's Day, but my expectations are low, he's a fantastic guy, he just keeps complaining about how much he hates V-Day and so on. Who knows, maybe he'll surprise me?

And Ash, here you go, just for you, I mentioned you on my blog. Ash is my most annoying friend, but handy to have around should I need a trailer hooked up. Hehehe.

No comments: