Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cabbage Patch develops the shits

The stepdaughter came over last night - last weekend I painted her room purple, put up a quote that says "Like star dust on fairies wings, little girls dreams are of magical things" and stencilled fairies around it. I also put up a row of 5 pictures of her with us doing a bunch of things. She finally got to see it last night, and she absolutely loved it! I will have to post some pictures, it really is the cutest little girl's room ever!

Anyways, I had bought her some Cabbage Patch Kid diapers at Walmart a couple of weeks ago, and she finally discovered them last night. She wanted me to show her how to put the diaper on, which I did, and then she went "oh no, she pooed in her diaper!" and ripped it off and put a new one on. Within 2 seconds of putting the new one on, "oh no, she pooed again!". I tell you, that Cabbage Patch Kid had the shits far worse than anyone could ever imagine. She thinks it's funny now, but I'm sure when she has her own kid, changing diapers won't be quite the same. I myself am not looking forward to it, should we ever have a kid of our own, god forbid. :)

No comments: