Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, in case you've been living in a cave without a calendar. This is probably the most hated day by men around the world, and really, I wonder how much stock women really put in it anymore. My last Valentine's Day was fabulous, I will admit, but I'm sure this year will just be another day in the life, and honestly? I'm Ok with that. I think I would rather be in a relationship where love and respect is shown every day, in all the little ways, then have only one day a year to celebrate love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I hope Ash has something planned. I'd actually be quite upset if he doesn't. He never does anything romantic, so I look forward to one day a year. And now it's his turn to do Valentine's Day. I've done it the past 4 years!